26 on Geneva
High: 27,500 | Low: 15,000 | Peak: 56,250 ZAR per night.
This ultra-modern, spectacular & spacious villa is located in a prime position, hillside, with stunning ocean sunset views over Camps Bay & the Mountain. Boasting stunning interior design, six bedrooms – all with sea facing balconies, large garden & heated swimming pool, this is an ideal holiday retreat for a family/group. Two full time housekeepers. Perfectly located 5 min walk to the beach & trendy Camps Bay promenade with many great restaurants.
Chef service can be arranged for breakfast, lunch and dinner or a BBQ
COMPLIMENTARY HOUSEKEEPING AND STEWARD
The villa comes with a two House keepers from : Mon – Fri 9am to 4pm & Sat 9 am to 12pm. (Sunday and public holidays available on request at an additional fee)
OPTION TO SECURE THE SWIMMING POOL – CHILD FRIENDLY
WE have the option to secure the swimming pool with a removable fence for families with small children, this fence can also be removed at anytime.
Fantastic Ocean view from each floor and every bedroom
SONOS – Surround Sound: Bluetooth compatible Sonos system throughout villa & bedrooms. Inclinator: Outside lift / stair lift.
A large lush garden and heated pool
Featuring a barbeque and upper deck terrace
Pool room with separate shower, relaxing area and large plasma TV
Security: Electric fence surrounding property. (Highly secured!)
Internal & external alarm system linked to 24-hour emergency response company.
Uncapped Wi-Fi: ADSL internet connection with Wi-Fi throughout the property.
DSTV satellite television in all bedrooms.
Garages: 2 lock-up garages with direct internal access to the villa.
Temperature Control: Air-conditioned and heated bedrooms.
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen featuring 5 plate gas cooker, 2 ovens, microwave, Fridge/freezer, separate wine fridge
Nespresso Coffee machine
Large scullery with double sink, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
Steward: Ensures that everything is in working order. Cleans the pool, maintains the garden, helps with luggage/shopping, is of general help to guests. Available six days a week.
House Keeper: Will clean the house, change linen/towels and is of general help to guests. Available six days a week.
1) SANDPIPER | Master King-size bed Sweeping views of Camps Bay and Lion’s Head Large outside balcony Separate lounge area with plasma TV & DSTV Huge bathroom with double vanity Double shower Roll-top bath Walk-in dressing room Shampoo, soap, towels and linen Air conditioned and heated
2) WAGTAIL | Double bed Balcony with sweeping views Plasma TV & DSTV En-suite bathroom Double vanity Shower Shampoo, soap, towels and linen Air-conditioned and heated Built-in cupboards
3) FIREFINCH | Twin Twin beds, Plasma TV & DSTV En-suite bathroom Shower. Dressing table-desk Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
4) STARLING | Double bed, Plasma TV & DSTV En-suite bathroom Double vanity Shower Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
5) GANNET | Double bed, Plasma TV & DSTV. En-suite bathroom Shower Direct access to terrace Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
STUDIO LOFT / King sized bed, En-suite bathroom, Built-in cupboards, small living room with stunning direct ocean view, Plasma TV & DSTV & open kitchenette, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
WHAT WE HAVE IN PLACE FOR LOAD SHEDDING / POWER CUTS IN SA
We have uninterrupted power supply system but is only there to provide basic power/lighting/alarm.